Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 21 Bumpdate


How far along: 21 weeks

Baby Size: 10.5 inches, 12.7 oz

Maternity clothes: Yes!
 
Stretch marks: Nope!

Sleep: Rex (our 80 lb golden retriever) sleeps in our queen sized bed with us. This was already uncomfortable, but I have found as the weeks go by it's getting even more uncomfortable. It's only a matter of time before Rex is going to get kicked out of bed!

Gender: Boy!

Movement: I feel him every once in a while. I get worried when I don’t feel him for a while, but our doctor said at this point his movements that I feel will be sporadic.

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and having our 20 week ultrasound! All of his measurements looked healthy. Also, getting my hair cut… I was due for one!


Looking forward to: We are going to get a bigger “family car.” We went out and test drove some this weekend. I am excited about someday looking in my mirror and seeing Pumpkin in his car seat.

Food cravings: Watermelon

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor Signs: Will start answering this after 34 weeks.

What I miss: Publix Deli turkey sandwiches

Symptoms: My growing belly and shortness of breath when going up the stairs!

Nursery: I purchased a sweet picture frame this week to put one of the pictures from Pumpkin’s newborn photo shoot (booked last week) in.  



Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Mood: Anxious

Workouts: I’ve been doing my video and running/walking and doing the elliptical.


Until next time...
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment