Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week 20 Bumpdate


How far along: 20 weeks (HALF WAY THERE!!!!!)

Baby Size: 6.5 inches long, 10 oz

Maternity clothes: All the time. My sweet neighbor left me a bag of her maternity clothes this week. It's like my wardrobe doubled overnight! I can't wait to wear some of the cute things she passed down :)
 
Stretch marks: None yet... hopefully this answer never changes

Sleep: I slept like a rock this week. We went to the beach so the sun and all of the activities wore me out!

Gender: Boy!
 
Movement: I definitely felt him for sure for the first time on Memorial Day. It was so strong Rich was able to feel it too! Since then I have been feeling him kick at least once a day. Sometimes it startles me!

Best moment this week: Getting away!!! I was in desperate need of sun and relaxation!

Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound this week! We haven't seen Pumpkin since our 12 week appointment. It will be nice to see how big he's gotten and make sure everything is okay.

Food cravings: Cheez-its
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor Signs: Will start answering this after 34 weeks.
 
What I miss: Enjoying a glass of wine while watching the Bachelorette.
 
Symptoms: Lower abdomen and back pains when I wake up in the morning. And being kicked from the inside!
 
Nursery: No updates on the nursery this week :(
 
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Mood: Relaxed

Workouts: I ran outside for 30 minutes every day we were at the beach. I also got a pregnancy toning workout video I am going to try to do in combination with walking and running. I did a 20 minute leg and lower body segment yesterday and I am feeling it today!
We enjoyed the beach.

Our beach companions (Rich's sister and brother-in-law (top) and parents (bottom)).

Until next time...
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment