Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week 19 Bumpdate



How far along: 19 weeks!

Baby Size: 6 inches long, 1/2 pound

Maternity clothes: Exclusively, except for workout clothes. I am going to try to make at least my workout pants work the entire pregnancy since they are stretchy anyways... we'll see how that goes. I bought a few more lounge-around-the-house type clothes (leggings and t-shirts) at Old Navy this weekend.
 
Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: Waking up 1 or 2 times a night to go to the bathroom.

Gender: It's a Boy!
 
Movement: I am feeling things more often and I think it's him. Still not very strong.

Best moment this week: Taking a tour of a Pediatrician's office and meeting Pumpkin's future doctor. One more thing crossed off the list!

Looking forward to: We are going to the beach this weekend and it got me thinking about taking Pumpkin to the beach someday! I am looking forward to that!

Food cravings: Fries... I know they are not good for you but I love them!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor Signs: Will start answering this after 34 weeks.
 
What I miss: It's going to be hard to miss out on all the fun alcoholic beverages at the beach this weekend. Hopefully the virgin versions will satisfy :)
 
Symptoms: Lower abdomen and back pains when I wake up in the morning.
 
Nursery: I purchased this print to be centered over the changing table and a large white bead board frame to put it in. Now I am looking for some other artwork (something smaller) to go on either side. I also finished making a pillow for the glider. It's a white canvas fabric and I appliqued his name onto it with seersucker fabric. Since we are not sharing the name until he is born I had to hide it...
 
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Mood: Content... I think the upcoming vacation is making me more relaxed and less anxious.

Workouts: I've been good. I've been waking up and going to the gym to do the elliptical a few days this week and I also ran a 5K!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!

Until next time...
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment