Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 18 Bumpdate


How far along: 18 weeks!

Baby Size: 5.5 inches long 

Maternity clothes: Most of the time. I can still fit into my normal clothes... but they look funny on me. The maternity clothes show off my small bump better.
 
Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: Waking up 1 or 2 times a night to go to the bathroom.

Gender: It's a Boy!
 
Movement: I think I felt him move a few days ago when I was laying in bed. It was very faint so I'm not completely sure. A few days before that I felt the "bubble/popcorn" feeling people described.

Best moment this week: Celebrating my first mother's day :) It was a really nice day... but next year is going to be so much better!!!! 

Looking forward to: Decorating Pumpkin's Nursery

Food cravings: Watermelon
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor Signs: Will start answering this after 34 weeks.
 
What I miss: A glass of wine with dinner :(
 
Symptoms: Growing belly and my back is starting to ache.
 
Nursery: Before this week we already had the glider/recliner and changing table/dresser. Since the closet in the nursery is pretty basic (just one shelve up high and a bar to hang clothing on), I wanted to get some sort of shelving to make use of the space near the floor. So I bought this inexpensive ClosetMaid organizer from Target and a few of the fabric drawers in blue. We don't have a lot of storage space in our house... so I think the drawers will be great for storing extra sheets and bath towels and toys on the shelves. 

 
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Mood: Happy and Anxious 

Workouts: I was bad this week... I think I only made it to the gym once and took a walk with Rex one day. I had a cold this week and used that as an excuse. I'm going to be better next  week now that I am mostly over the cold.

Rich got artsy with the camera and took these really cool shots with a shadow on the board.... 



Until next time...
Tressa

2 comments:

  1. I have LOVED going back through your updates! And that dress looks really good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete