Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nursery Update

I finally got around to hanging the pictures over the changing table and installing the curtain holdbacks. So 1/2 of the room is pretty much done.


I love the way the holdbacks give the curtains some shape rather than just having them hang there (see before picture below). Also, they allow more light to come in during the day.

Before

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures I selected to go around the Dr. Seuss print. I think they are so cool! I got them off of Etsy from THEDAISYFIELDS. All of the paintings are reproductions of watercolors painted by the shop owner and I was able to customize the colors to match my nursery.


I've also been making some personalized burp clothes and outfits for Pumpkin. Of course I taped paper over the ones that have his name on them :) He is going to be decked out in personalized stuff for every Georgia and Michigan football game and holiday!


Until next time....
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment