Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 22 Bumpdate




How far along: 22 weeks

Baby size: 10.5 to 11.8 inches, 12.7 to 20.8 oz

Maternity clothes: Yes

Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well. I am trying to sleep on my side (because that's what they say you are supposed to do) but keep waking up on my back! Still getting up to go to the bathroom 1-2 times a night.

Gender: It's a Boy!

Movement: I feel his little kicks a lot. I'm starting to get used to it.

Best moment this week: Having lunch with my mom and Pat (long-time family friend) on Saturday and showing them the nursery.

Looking forward to:We went to the Buckhead Farmers Market this weekend which was packed with fresh food and strollers! I can't wait to take Pumpkin next year :)

Food cravings: I can't get enough WATERMELON!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

What I miss: Wine and turkey sandwiches.

Symptoms: My big belly

Nursery: The crib and crib mattress have been ordered (a generous gift from Rich's parents)! We got the Kendall Low-Profile crib in white from Pottery Barn Kids. The "low profile" version of the crib is supposed to make it easier for short moms like me to get the baby in and out of the crib. It's backordered for a month, but I will post pictures as soon as we get it and put it together!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I think I'm going to have an outtie in a few weeks.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Restless... I've been doing a lot of "nesting." I did a pretty thorough cleaning of the house this week and made a list of house projects (cleaning out cabinets and closets etc). I would like to have done before the baby arrives.

Workouts: I took a run with Rex this week and got to a point where I've decided it's too hard and all the huffing and puffing is probably not good for the baby. So I will probably stick to walking/the elliptical for the duration of the pregnancy. I am currently signed up to do the Peachtree Road Race. I will probably do a combination of running and walking for that.

Until next time...
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment