Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Baby Mayk's Work Shower

Last week my co-workers threw a beautiful shower for Pumpkin. It was so nice for so many of my co-workers to take time out of their day and shower Pumpkin with generous gifts! Here are some pictures from the shower:


The Decor/Food:







The shower guests playing baby shower word scramble: 



Me in my chair… in the same dress I wore to all my other showers and every other occasion I needed to look nice for while pregnant. I can't wait to have more options!


Some pictures of opening gifts:

Sweet little bear hat.

Pumpkin got several books.

Jason (one of the hosts) walking a gift basket around for people to admire.

Cute pumpkin sleeper for Pumpkin to wear in just a few short weeks!!!!

Cute smocked owl overalls.

Jason (one of the hosts) played the part of Rich. He was very entertaining! 

Superseat…. looks like a lot of fun!
Cool sunglasses

Bodysuits that some of my coworkers had made that say "Mayk My Day."


 Until next time…
Tressa

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I loved this post. Baby Mayk's Work Shower seems like a wonderful event. Very few people get such adorable showers in the offices. This baby is so lucky to have one. Well, at one of the wedding venues NYC we are marrying and our office mates also threw a wedding shower for us. We felt quite lucky to have such amazing mates.

    ReplyDelete