Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 29 Bumpdate


How far along: 29 weeks! 11 to go!!!

Baby size: 17 in / 2.9 lbs (Using the What to Expect App)

Maternity clothes: Yes

Stretch marks: Still none

Sleep: I am starting to have trouble falling back asleep after getting up to go to the bathroom… resulting in me not getting enough sleep and being exhausted all day :( I hope this is just a phase and not what I have in store for the next two months.

Gender: Male

Movement: Still kicking lots… I think I will miss these little kicks once he's here. He's the most active at night when I lay down to go to sleep.

Best moment this week: PASSING MY GLUCOSE TEST!!! That's right, no gestational diabetes for me :) Also, meeting up with my 2nd grade teacher on Saturday. I haven't seen her since I was like 12. She even got Pumpkin a gift!

Looking forward to: My Baby Shower this Saturday!!!! I'm so excited about all the people coming (some traveling from out of state to be here)! 

Food cravings: It's a weird one this week…. Cookie Cake! Rich and I went to dinner one night and the table next to us had a cookie cake for a birthday celebration. Ever since then I couldn't get that cookie cake out of my head. My sweet husband made a special trip to Publix tonight to get me one and it was delicious!

Anything making you sick: Not that I can think of.

Nursery: Not really any updates… but I'm sure I will have an update next week after the shower.

Belly button in or out: Still in

Wedding rings on or off: On (but off at night, otherwise it's tight in the morning)

Workouts: Work has been busy and my weekend was pretty full… so I didn't get a lot of workouts in this week.

What's going on with baby: Baby is almost at his full birth length. He's growing fat deposits under his skin and his energy is up because of it. He will double and maybe even triple (although I hope not) his weight by the time he's born.



1 comment:

  1. How awesome is Rich?! You and Pumpkin are lucky to have him :)

    ReplyDelete