Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Week 28 Bumpdate



How far along: 28 weeks! Only 12 to go until D-Day!

Baby size: 16 inches / 2.5 pounds (estimate using What to Expect app)

Maternity clothes: Yes. I purchased a new maternity dress for my shower this week :)

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Same as it has been. Waking up a few times to go to the bathroom. I'm always exhausted at night, so I don't have any trouble falling asleep. I've also been having crazy dreams. I had a dream this week that I couldn't find my baby and then discovered I had put him in the diaper genie!

Gender: Bouncing Baby Boy

Movement: I feel him moving all the time. He likes to kick my ribs. 

Best moment this week: Getting my 28 week doctor's appointment over with! I got 2 shots, my glucose and several other blood tests out of the way… Still don't have results on the glucose test though. Hopefully I passed and won't have to go back to do the 3 hour test. After the appointment, Rich and I took the rest of the day off to have lunch together and shop.

Looking forward to: Getting my nails done this weekend. Also, now that I'm in the 3rd trimester I feel like I am so close to meeting my little boy. I keep daydreaming about holding him for the first time and seeing what he looks like!

Food cravings: Ice cream

Anything making you sick: Raw chicken. I have no problem with chicken if someone else makes it for me, but it makes me sick to think about preparing it myself.

What I miss: Red wine

Nursery: We tried rearranging the furniture this weekend and didn't find a way we like it better… so it will stay as is. My dad is going to bring the ends of the bookcase over before he builds it and put them in the space to see how much room he has to work with, what looks good etc. 

Belly button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On

Workouts: Elliptical and walking

What's going on with baby: Pumpkin should be starting to settle into the proper birth position. His sleep  now includes the REM cycle which means he's dreaming. I wonder what he dreams of….


No comments:

Post a Comment