Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 39 Bumpdate


How far along: 39 Weeks!!! Officially full-term!

Baby size: 19-22 in / 7 lbs

Maternity clothes: On the weekends I've been wearing leggings and yoga pants which are so comfy  and warm (it's starting to get chilly). On work days I have to either wear a dress and be cold or wear jeans and be uncomfortable. Luckily, I only have 4 more days of work before maternity leave begins (less if the baby comes sooner). I plan on dressing like a bum in leggings and yoga pants all the time when I'm on maternity leave :)

Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights. Still getting sick some nights.

Stretch Marks: Still don't see any. I wonder if some will appear after I give birth.

Movement: Pumpkin is getting a little cramped in there. Sometimes when he tries to stretch out it hurts!

Best moment this week: Rich's co-workers showered him with gifts this week! Pumpkin is going to be one spoiled little boy! Also, we went to Scalini's  tonight where I had the eggplant parmesean in hopes of inducing labor. It's supposed to work within 48 hours… we'll see if it worked! 

Looking forward to: Seeing and holding my baby for the first time… it can happen any time now. I'm also excited to see Rich hold his son!

Food cravings: Gatorade and crushed ice

Anything making you sick: Definitely have been getting sick, but don't know what causes it. 

Labor signs: No contractions yet, but I've had other symptoms that make me think that my body is getting ready for it. If I don't have the baby before my doctor's appointment friday morning they will schedule an induction for the following week.

What I miss: My regular clothes and being comfortable.

Nursery: We put his name up on the wall now. The room is off-limits if we get any visitors before he's born.

Belly button in or out: Definitely an outtie!

Wedding rings on or off: On

What's going on with baby: His brain is still developing at a rapid pace and will continue to develop at a rapid pace for the first 3 years of his life. 



Until next time…
Tressa


No comments:

Post a Comment