Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Owen Week 3


I can't believe my little angel is 3 weeks old! Although it feels like he's been in our lives longer than that. Life is slowly getting back to normal. I got out of the house a few times this week which was nice. I've been feeling a little bit like a prisoner in this house. There have been days were I didn't even step outside!


Owen's milestones week 3:

- We took you out in public for the first time to Costco and to lunch at Newks. It was so nice to get out of the house. You were asleep the whole time (car rides put you to sleep).
- Most of your newborn clothes are too tight. So you've started wearing 0-3 months. We also started using the level 1 diapers.
- You met your cousin Matt, uncle Steve, Jenny, Caroline and Sam and Mary on the webcam this week.
- You have established that late afternoons/evenings are "fussy time." I love how little you are but I can't wait for you to grow out of having a "fussy time."
- We left you with Nana for the first time and went on a hot date (dinner at Verde and a Publix run). We missed you the whole time!
- You attended your first birthday party for your Pop pop at his house. You pretty much slept in people's arms the whole time.

Now for the pictures:

Owen at Newks.

Owen in the pumpkin bodysuit I made him.

Owen with Nicole

Owen's little toes :)

Elaine and Steve with Owen

Owen with Matt

Pop pop blowing out his candles

4 generations. Rich (Dad), Pop Pop (Grandfather) and Popou (Great Grandfather).

All of the men
We got Owen's newborn photos back from the photographer. Here are some of my favorites:













Until next time…
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment