Thursday, November 6, 2014

Owen Week 4- Happy Halloween!


Happy November! We've had some difficult days this week. Owen has been skipping all his daytime naps and expects to be held/fed all day! It's really exhausting. It's hard to get on any kind of a schedule when he won't sleep. I really hope this is just a short phase he is going through and it's not going to be like this for long. I just keep trying to remember to enjoy him being this little and cute because I will miss this later.

Owen's milestones week 4:

- You are spending a lot more time awake these days… pretty much most of the day. You sleep pretty well at night though.
- You like to be held 24/7. You cry whenever anyone puts you down.
- You started making eye contact with me when I hold you.
- On Halloween we put your pumpkin outfit on and walked down to the Halloween block party in Ashford Park. You cried at first and then fell asleep for the rest of the time we were out.
- You started to sleep in 4 hour increments at night. You would sleep longer, but I wake you up after  4 hours to feed you.
- This week you met Pat, aunt Laura and cousins Ethan and Olivia (via Skype) and most of our neighbors on Halloween.

Pictures from this week:


Neighborhood moms on Halloween.

Owen and August. August was born 5 days after Owen and lives across the street.

Owen's Halloween outfit.

Pat holding Owen

Owen and Rex

The gifts keep pouring in for sweet little Owen. He got this pretty blanket and pillow in the mail this week.

Over the last several weeks, my Dad has been replacing the siding on the chimney.  The project was finally completed this weekend! I am so lucky that I have such a talented dad. We want Owen to spend a lot of time with him learning how to do these things.

Dad and Rich at work.

Rex really enjoyed the days my dad worked on the house because he loves having someone outside with him. 

All of my boys watching football on Saturday.

Until next time...
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment