Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015 Photos

On Christmas Eve we went to the church at 3:00. Owen made it through the whole service! We were very nervous that we would have a meltdown. I came prepared with a bottle and snacks to keep his mouth occupied (and quiet). After church we skipped on over to Great Yia Yia's house for hors d'oeuvres. Then Rich and I took Owen home where my parents were waiting to give him his dinner and put him to bed. Then we met Rich's family at a restaurant for a very nice (kid-free) Italian dinner. I didn't get very many pictures of the evening….




On Christmas morning we opened presents with my side of the family and then Rich's side of the family came over for breakfast. We all went to Rich's parents house for dinner. Here are pictures from the day in no particular order.



























Here are some pictures I took a little before Christmas…







Sorry for the very brief post. I am doing this as I feed Owen lunch. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures of Owen's 2nd Christmas. I'm still trying to determine what his favorite gift was…. it might be the toy lawnmower or keys.

Until Next Time…
Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment